Blinking of lights can easily be ignored by the Vizio soundbar’s user, but it indicates a fault in your device. That’s why always remember that Whenever a light blinks over the soundbar, it’s an alarming sign pointing to the malfunction in the device.
Is there a red light flashing on Your Vizio soundbar? Then You are on the right page! The inappropriate connection and the disorder in the subwoofer are the main causes of the flashing red light on the Vizio soundbar. For fluent working, reset the devices or try firm linking.
Let me explain these factors for the proper understanding of you guys!
Top 3 reasons for red light blinking on a Vizio Soundbar – Stick to the end!
1. Wrong Settings – Unnoticeable but important factor
Whenever your soundbar isn’t fixed properly, and all the settings are disturbed, then it results in flashing white lights. This error mostly occurs when you’ve connected to another device recently, due to which the standard data fluctuates and concludes in this fault.
“Demo mode” can also be a reason behind the flashing of red lights on the soundbar. You can detect this problem when the LED lights brighten up from top to bottom and then reversely from bottom to top.
2. Invalid Bluetooth Connection – Major Error!
Sometimes, the inappropriate bluetooth connection with other devices causes the blinking of lights as a sign of not being connected. These other devices include Subwoofers, TV/LED, and mobile phones. That’s why make sure to connect them properly with your Vizio soundbar.
Always check the cable connection also from the TV and ensure that they are plugged firmly into the right location according to the model of the soundbar.
3. Inappropriate Audio Input Setup
The audio input settings matter a lot in the flawless working of the soundbar because a little error in this section can cause sound loss.
To verify this fault, The input system of the Vizio soundbar starts to analyze every portion inside the soundbar, and while checking it flashes different lights at that specific location.
Quick Fixations (Very Easy-To-Use)
- If you aren’t getting any sound from the soundbar and some lights start to blink on it, Then “Reset” your devices and ensure that the leads are seated properly.
Checking the firm connection of cables can also help you when the subwoofer is connected via leads.
If you are using “Analog Cables (red and white cords),” then check whether they are plugged in “Audio Out Ports.”
- A major cause of the “Red light” blinking is when your wireless Subwoofer isn’t working efficiently. Make sure that the subwoofer is powered on and plugged in perfectly. After that, If the lights continue to flash slowly then, You’ll see a “Pairing Button” exactly on the back side of the subwoofer. Hold it for almost 5 seconds. The light will start to blink fastly.
Meanwhile, hold and press the “Power Button” on the soundbar for almost 5 seconds.
This procedure will allow the LED indicators on the front of the soundbar will blink three times; Mark that this indication may vary from model to model of Vizio Soundbar.
- As we’ve discussed, another reason for this fault in the home theater system is a Malfunction in audio input settings. This defect can be indicated by the blinking of white light steadily.
You can simply settle this problem by pressing the “Volume Up” and “Input” buttons at once for five seconds or more. In the end, you have to manage the proper audio settings by adjusting them according to your mindset.
- Also, adjusting the Demo Mode of the home theater Vizio soundbar. The purpose of this system is to regulate internal functioning; that’s why a little disturbance can result in an alarming sign.
Resolve this matter by holding the “Bluetooth & Input” Buttons simultaneously for some time. If the LEDs flash up only once, try this step again; they lighten up four times. That’s how you can fix the Demo mode of the Vizio soundbar.
- If still lights are blinking, including the red light, Then try to reboot your soundbar because it’ll let the factory setup, and that’s why all the preferences will be cleared.
Now you can adjust the settings perfectly and appropriately according to your mindset and the device’s requirements.
And it’ll be a great thing if you have a warranty card, So take your devices to the expert or the manufacturer for smooth enjoying home theater.
Here, We’re going to insert the link from YouTube, where you can get a visual understanding of
“Troubleshooting of Vizio Soundbar” having a proper understanding of flashing lights in Vizio Sound bar.
Why won’t my Vizio sound bar pair with a subwoofer?
The main reason is that Your subwoofer might not be connected properly to the soundbar. If you are using a data cable, then make sure it is fixed properly into the ports. If there’s a bluetooth connection, Make sure both devices are ready to pair. If this issue still occurs, Then it might be internal damage to your device.
How to stop the red light flashing on the subwoofer?
The red light blinking on the subwoofer slowly indicates the invalid connection of the device. So try to plug the subwoofer strongly and pair it properly via cables or Bluetooth.
Finalizing the subject, The blinking of the red light on the Vizio soundbar is an alarming sign indicating a defect in the Bluetooth connection with a subwoofer or internal damage.
Although there are many solutions to solving this error, the major solutions are to make the connection (via Bluetooth OR leads ) properly. This can be done by following the procedures we’ve explained in a well-mannered way. So Check them out and apply which one sets best in your situation.