LG Soundbar has great kind of accessories, but daily use may cause faults in them, like not working the soundbar’s remote is the one. So, if you guys are having such issues with the soundbar remote, Then check out the information we’ve compiled here!
Why Is LG Soundbar Remote Not Working? Mostly The LG soundbar remote will not work if the IR ( Infrared Radiations ) signals are blocked, or the Batteries are dead.
Having a Power Reset, Putting in new batteries, or removing signal blockage will resolve the issue.
Don’t get puzzled, Let me explain all these things to you.
Basically, IR, so-called Infrared Radiation, is the source of communication for the Soundbars and the Remotes so that they can perform the specific task altogether.
But if there’s an obstacle or barrier between the transmission of a receiver and the remote. Then obviously, the soundbar will not get the tasks from the remote to perform. And as a result, the LG soundbar remote won’t work.
Another thing to which the soundbar users have to pay attention is the power cycling of the soundbar’s remote.
That is somehow compulsory for the remotes and other sources to get treated for any kind of malfunctioning.
Which is fundamentally a process that we’ve explained below in Solutions Section. So, Read On.
Yes, Old and crummy batteries can also lead you to that point where the remote of the soundbar will no longer respond or work for the LG soundbar.
This can be due to the age or longer time period of the batteries. Or due to the environmental effects maybe.
Lastly, some common issues ended up with the not working the remote and the LG soundbar. Which is the Error in the LG soundbar including “soundbar Connection Issues,” “Signal Interference Accessibility,” Or “IR sensor issues”.
That’ll definitely stop the flawless proceedings.
However, Some other possibilities include that might be your remote might need a repair or replacement.
There’s no need for any kind of rocket science to let your LG soundbar’s remote start working. All you need to do is look at some of the factors and have to take some precautions in daily life so that they won’t disrupt you.
Now, let me lighten up these incredible and easy to applicable things to you guys!
- First Of All, Check whether the batteries are out of the border or not. If Yes, then try to replace them with fresh ones.
- Also, don’t forget to check out the installation of the batteries, that if they’re inserted rightly or not. Check Out This Forum-Based community site on which the audience discusses the faults and techniques of letting the soundbar remote work.
- Remove any of the obstacles from the medium so that the Infrared radiation will pass directly to the soundbar’s sensor/receiver. And, sometimes, the remote doesn’t work because of the wrong alignment. So, make sure it is headed directly to the point.
- As we’ve discussed, the Reset of the LG Soundbar Remote, which you guys have to do,
- Take the Batteries Out.
- Press and Hold all of the buttons of the LG soundbar for almost 15 seconds.
- And then Reinsert the batteries.
On the other hand, you can also try a Hard/Factory Reset for the soundbar’s remote, which is a procedure to press the Input and Bluetooth buttons altogether on the Soundbar for approximately 15 seconds.
And here you go!
- Another thing you need to take an analysis of is the Connections of the soundbar. Whether it is plugged in firmly or not. Because if the HDMI cables are joggled, how can the soundbar proceed.
- In the end, if any of the aboe given methods don’t work, then simply take your devices to the mechanic or the manufacturer or get a new remote.
Because it may be work that a beginner will find hard to do. Like replacing the old, worn IR sensor of the LG soundbar with the new one, and so on.
That’s why it is best to have a user’s manual along with you or the warranty/ contact support of the company.
That’s how simple it is to let your LG Soundbar’s remote work without any hurdles. Furthermore, Watch this full YouTube video about fixing the remote of teh LG soundbar. This will help you understand the matter more deeply.
To get the factory setup on your LG soundbar, hold the Bluetooth and the Input buttons simultaneously for almost 10-15 secs and wait for the beep or any kind of sign. Then simply try to turn the soundbar on and test.
There’s always an alternative if the thing that will help you out if the current device is having problems. Likewise, the if the remote of teh LG soundbar is not working, then simply consider the following substitutions.
- Universal Remote: It is one of the best and really accessible ways if the remote isn’t working.
- LG Remote App: Another option that will make you control the soundbar through your smart phone. Click the link we’ve inserted here to the Google Play Store.
- LG TV Remote: Some of the LG TV remotes has the capability to get connect with the LG Soundbar. But they must be compatible to one another, and it depends upon the model of both devices.
One of the most common fault the LG soundbar would get is the Inappropriate or not working of the soundbar’s remote.
This can be due to several basic reasons like the wrong adjustment of teh batteries or rotten corroded batteries. The wrong alignment of operating with the remote. Faulty IR sensor or any kind of object in between the transmission.
However, by following the rules and the procedures we’ve mentioned above. You guys can proceed well enough with the LG soundbar’s remote. Also, feel totally free and easy to click and get redirect to the pages from the links we’ve inserted in this article.