LG Soundbars, known for their exceptional sound quality, also comes equipped with Bluetooth functionality.
However, there might be instances when you need to turn off Bluetooth on your LG Soundbar. Whether it’s to conserve battery life or switch to a different audio source, we’ve got you covered.
To turn the Bluetooth Off, there are several options you guys have like, You can Turn off the Bluetooth from the Remote by holding the Play_Arrowpause button for about 3 seconds. And From the Soundbar keys, by pressing Power/Bluetooth button on the Soundbar itself.
So, In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to turn off Bluetooth on your LG Soundbar and address some common questions along the way. Stick With Us For Getting This Data, Then!
Best 3 Ways To Turn Off Bluetooth on LG Soundbar – Simplest Steps Anyone Can Proceed With!
1. Use Several Keys To Turn Off The Bluetooth On LG Soundbar:
In order to use the buttons for Turning this Wireless Connection Off, you need to hold and press the Power/ Bluetooth keys for almost 3-5 seconds.
For those who get confused, This button may vary in location from model to model of the LG Soundbar. That’s why you need to read the manual script to locate them accordingly.
2. Switch The Bluetooth Off Through LG TV Remote:
Before you’re going to To turn Off Bluetooth on an LG Soundbar using an LG TV remote, make sure that the LG TV is properly linked to the TV. Now follow the steps given below:
- Ensure that the LG TV remote is properly paired with your LG TV first of all.
- Then Press the “Home” or “Settings” button on your LG TV remote to access the main menu.
- After that, you need to Use the Arrow keys to navigate to the “Options” in the menu panel.
- Now Go for the “Sound” or “Audio” settings option in this opened stuff and select it.
- Here, you’ll see the Wireless Audio option; click it and check the status of Bluetooth Connection.
- At this point of the process, Check whether the Bluetooth setting is enabled or not, navigate to it, and select it to turn it off if it was Open.
And That’s All! Once Bluetooth is turned off, the LG Soundbar will no longer be able to connect to Bluetooth devices.
3. Turn Off The Bluetooth Connection On LG Soundbar From LG App
If you have the LG mobile app installed on your smartphone, you can take advantage of its convenient features to control your LG Soundbar.
But, Keep in mind that the options in the LG App can be different depending on the version of the Application.
You can download it from From this link to the Play Store if you haven’t already. Now let’s follow the steps we’ve compiled below for you guys:
- Open the LG App on your mobile device and make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your LG Soundbar.
- Now, you’ve to make this Application a remote, which can be done by navigating to the device control section.
- From here, Click the Power Button like we did while using the Keys Method. It is usually represented by a circle with a vertical line in the middle, similar to the power symbol in this app, or may vary due to the Version of your Installed App.
- As soon as you press this Button, the Bluetooth connection of the LG Soundbar will be Turned Off.
And Here You Go! These are all the methods through which you can easily Turn The Bluetooth Off of the LG Soundbar.
This method is also helpful when your soundbar is kept switching the Input. Anyways, Check out the Online Guide Of LG Soundbar also for further next-level understanding.
How Do I Lock The Bluetooth On My LG Soundbar?
Locking the Bluetooth in the LG Soundbar can be really helpful in case your device is getting connected to another third-party device with an enabled Bluetooth connection.
That’s why there’s an option that can help you out with this problem.
Just Lock The BT Of Your LG Soundbar. It’s more likely to Turn the Bluetooth Off, but it takes a bit different procedure.
Like, By Pressing and Holding the “Auto Power On” button on the remote control for almost 2 or more seconds until the Red LED on the soundbar display window start to blink, you Guys can Lock The BT Connection In LG Soundbar System.
No need to worry about Your Soundbar’s connection with Neighbours now! Because That’s how you can avoid the system from getting distracted by other devices with Turned On Bluetooth signals.
How To Turn On Bluetooth Connection On LG Soundbar?
If you wish to Re-enable Bluetooth on your LG Soundbar, then Calm down and follow the steps mentioned below:
Firstly, Press the Power/Bluetooth button on your LG Soundbar.
Now Enable Bluetooth on your desired audio source, such as a smartphone or tablet, And let the LG Soundbar gets paired with that specific.
How Do I Turn Off My Lg Bluetooth Speaker?
To turn off an LG Bluetooth speaker, you can walk through similar steps as turning off Bluetooth on the LG Soundbar. Simply by Holding the Power Button for 2-5 seconds until the lights on the woofer start to blink. Or you can simply switch them off by unplugging them.
Why Is My LG Soundbar Keep Switching The Input?
There can be several reasons for this error, including the defect in the Soundbar itself. However, the Jump of your Soundbar to other devices through the BT connection is the main reason. So, try to Turn It Off By Following The Process We’ve Mentioned Above.
In A Nutshell:
In conclusion, turning off Bluetooth on your LG Soundbar is a straightforward process.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily disable Bluetooth by using the specific Buttons, through the LG TV Remote, or via LG App.
Furthermore, the steps may vary from model to model, but the general keys and ways are the same that we’ve listed above.
Plus, kindly read the links we’ve sourced here for your ease. And feel free to implement these methods compiled in this article.