Vizio has upgraded its soundbars with numerous incredible features, including connectivity with multiple devices. But sometimes, the soundbar results in malfunctioning, like the separate rear speakers start to Drop out the sound after some seconds.
Mostly, The rear speakers of Vizio Soundbar cut off due to the poor audio input settings and pairing of soundbar with woofers. Fix this issue by Turn the volume all the way up on your TV & re-pairing, resetting, cooling cleaning, and any updation in Vizio Soundbar.
Without further ado, Let’s get straight into the proper details of this error, where we have discussed the main reasons for this problem and their easiest solutions!
With the passage of time and the regular usage of the Vizio Soundbar, Many defects occur in it, including the cutting or crackling of the sound from the woofers. We’ve compiled some of the major reasons right below here.
The defective wires and unclear pathways are obstacles to the fluent flowing of signals.
Signals do not Catch-up properly to the receiver because an invalid bluetooth/wiring connection is not working ideally, and that’s why resulting in the drop-down of sound from the Surrounding speakers of the Vizio Soundbar.
You have to look up some required settings factors carefully while resolving this error. As we’ve discussed below!
- Eco-Power mode, which shuts the system off when there’s no recognition of signals.
- Default Audio Settings are standard management which is disturbed sometimes.
- A bug in the soundbar also allows the surrounding speakers to shut down after some time.
A very unnoticeable but extremely important factor is checking the atmospheric situation of the soundbar and the rear satellite speakers.
Because “Overheating” caused by the hot temperature and continuous use of the sound system will result in intermittent audio. Due to this factor, the rear speakers are cut off after a short time because your device needs to rest.
Also, if the soundbar or speaker isn’t clean, these dust particles will also block the sound signals and result in this error.
Easiest Solutions – No more audio Cutting out!
- Firstly, ensure that the soundbar and the surrounding rear speakers are Plugged-in.
After that, Check the HDMI wires you use to connect the speakers. Make sure they’re firmly joggled into the ports. These cables must be according to the version of both devices. So, always analyze the audio input sources without getting deep.
If you’re connecting the soundbar and subwoofer via Bluetooth connection, Then pair them correctly and keep the rare speakers nearer to the soundbar for full signal transfer.
- As we’ve discussed, the “Eco-Power mode” keeps it off by going into the menu and settings. Here, we’re going to place a YouTube video of
Troubleshooting the Shutting off Soundbar Speakers for Optical understanding of this error:
- Sometimes, Restarting your device mai sort the matter out. Whenever the problem occurs, the guide of Vizio support recommends rebooting your device. But if it isn’t working, Then you might need to do a “Factory resartr setup” and fix the standard settings again.
- To avoid any kind of bug, check the Vizio soundbar’s updates section. If any upgrade pops up here, you’ve to click over it. You can do this by simply going to the settings sector.
- Try normalizing the surrounding temperature and placing your systems into the ambient atmosphere. Also, when the air is compressed and not flowing efficiently, Then you’ll face the cutting-out error. So for long-lasting speakers and soundbars, Turn it off and let it cool for an hour or two.
Another point is to clean your devices fully. Because these dust particles also increase the heating effect and end up overheating.
Hope so you’ve got the solution to this pain in the neck as we’ve explained from almost every point of view.
If the shutting down of rear speakers is still happening, Then you have to take your devices to the Customer Support of Vizio. It’ll be a best solution if you’ve a warranty card. Because if nothing from above shared methods are useful, Then it may be an internal damage which will be cleared by the expert of speakers there.
Heading towards the End, The Rear speakers of Vizio Soundbar will cut out after some seconds because of improper pairing, disarranging audio settings, overheating or the bug into the devices.
However, these causes can be fix by following the above explained methods. So go and check them properly!