The connection of the soundbar with other devices matters a lot, and if there’s a malfunction, then numerous errors will happen, like displaying a note of “Searching” over the Vizio Soundbar.
When the Bluetooth or arc HDMI connection of Vizio soundbar with another source is invalid, Then it’ll keep displaying “Searching– means, In search of a device to get paired.” That can be resolved by restarting the soundbar and connecting the cables firmly.
How to restart the Vizio SoundBar? Here complete guidelines having the solution to this query are described; Come and check them out!
Guidelines to solve Searching note sliding over the Soundbar’s Display.
1. Invalid Bluetooth Connection– Indicates that the soundbar is “Searching” a device to Pair.
This happens in a number of gadgets having bluetooth connections; When they don’t get linked with the other device, their system starts to display a line of Searching which means the soundbar is finding a device to play its sound.
Likewise, the blinking of the soundbar will start to flash, indicating an invalid connection.
- Try to keep your soundbar at a distance of fewer than 15 feet from the assumed device (TV/LED/Subwoofer).
- Ensure that both devices are switched ON and ready to pair.
- Make a clear pathway between the connecting devices so that the signals will reach properly.
2. Analyze the Cable Connection– Fix the Loose ends tightly
When the devices don’t connect, then this note will pop up in search of a connection.
Make sure the cables you are using are accurate– According to the model of both the devices and the HDMI, you are using will have an ARC label over it.
- After that, Try to enable CEC ( Consumer Electronic Control ).
- Now select the HDMI in the source of the soundbar.
- Reset both devices; by unplugging first, leaving for 5 minutes and plugging again firmly into the respective port.
If still doubting about the cable connection, they put the cords into other input sources to get the result.
3. Restart the Soundbar and Proceed again refreshingly.
Half of the problems of your Soundbar get resolved when you restart it because this will refresh your device, and it’ll work much better as compared to the previous results.
So, if the searching option is still mentioned over the display even after applying all the above-given methods, then Press the “Input” and “Bluetooth” buttons simultaneously over the soundbar for almost 5 seconds. Now Check the soundbar. It’ll restart your device.
However, the “Factory Reset” will also sort this matter.
Hold the “Bluetooth” and “Volume Down” for approximately 5-7 seconds. Remember that it’ll remove all the fixed settings and bring them onto the standard settings.
4. Some other tactics for the error-free working of Vizio Soundbar.
There are some factors on which you’ve to work for the fluent working of your device and not showing problems like this “Searching” message.
- Make sure the outside temperature is ambient where the soundbar and connecting device are placed. Avoid your soundbar from getting overheated.
- Try to clean your soundbar and subwoofer in an excellent so that there’ll be no dust particles.
- Cool it down if it was in use for several hours. Also, place your Vizio soundbar at a specific place where the signals are excellently received.
That’s how these setups will help you in joining with other devices and disappear the searching, shown by the soundbar.
Ending the Piece of information, Vizio soundbar will keep saying “Searching” when it is actually finding the device to get paired and start working.
However, the reason behind not getting connected is the loose cable connection, Invalid bluetooth connection and not a refreshing module.
This can be done by following the incredible ways described above for the ease of our people. So don’t forget to implement!