Polk– An American Sound Products Manufacturing Company has next-level soundbars that get attached to the subwoofer. But sometimes the soundbar doesn’t work with soundbar. Let me explain these problems to you guys in detail.
The Polk Sound bar Subwoofer will not work if there’s a Connection Problem, Inefficient Power Source, or Wrong Settings. But, Holding the LINK button on the subwoofer for 3 seconds and getting fresh new cables will resolve this problem.
Want to know step-by-step guidelines about these issues and their solutions? Then Take A Below To The Data We’ve Compiled!
5 Errors Causing The Polk Soundbar Subwoofer Not To Work – Never Miss The 3rd One!
1. Any Kind Of Connection Problem:
The first and foremost thing which I would like to lighten up is the Connection or Pairing of the Soundbar with the Subwoofer.
If the Polk soundbar is not linked with the Subwoofer, then obviously, it won’t work.
However, the Connection problem can be due to,
- Faulty or Defected Wires if connecting through wires.
- The inappropriate Interface in which the devices are placed (In case you’re pairing wirelessly via Bluetooth).
- Or the Loosen HDMI connection.
So, in these cases, the Polk Soundbar Subwoofer will not work efficiently.
2. Wrong Settings Of The Devices:
The working of the soundbar and any other device connected to it relays on the Righteous and Correct settings.
If you haven’t checked the manual settings of the Polk soundbar with the Subwoofer, then go and take a look.
Make sure in Sounbar’s settings, and the Subwoofer is paired. Or if the Subwoofer has its own settings, then try to figure it out.
These settings depend upon the Model or Version of the home theatre you’ve brought in. Also, check in the manuals that the cables are connected in the right compatible slots.
3. Power Source Is Not Worth Taking:
Another thing to which you have to pay attention is the “Power Source.” If the switch of the Polk soundbar or the subwoofer is malfunctioned And jumps out of ports.
Then the subwoofer will definitely not work. Because the device is out of power and will not proceed.
4. The Soundbar And The Subwoofer Are Not Placed Rightly In The Room:
Lastly, if the subwoofer is not placed at the right corner in the right dimension, then it’ll not produce sound.
Also, when the soundbar and the woofer are placed too far from each other, then there’ll be a signal problem. And eventually, they won’t work together.
So, these were some of the causes that are not letting the Polk Soundbar Subwoofer get to connect and work.
Now let me explain the Solutions to this problem so that you guys can have a full home theatre vibe at your home.
Easy-To-Proceed Actions To Connect The Polk Soundbar And Subwoofer– Beginner’s Solutions Guide!
- Firstly, check out the connections that are made firmly between the soundbar and the subwoofer. In case you had a wiring base speaker. Ensure that, The wires are inserted strongly into the slots.
- Try to use the Groundings. And Press the LINK button on the back of the Polk subwoofer for 3 seconds to let them work if you’ve Signa S1 or S2.
- Also, try to locate the woofer into the connecting area of the soundbar so that they get paired without any obstruction. In case you have a wireless connecting subwoofer.
- Make sure none of the other devices relaying in that area is ready to pair with the soundbar.
- Check out the switches of the subwoofer and the soundbar, So that the power is supplied to them appropriately.
- Replace the faulty and worn-out wires with new ones to proceed with the signals properly.
These were the solutions that everyone could try easily without any hesitation. But if still, you’re uncomfortable in doing so, then simply get customer support from the manufacturers.
Why Does My Bluetooth Subwoofer Cut Out?
In the scenario of a wireless connection, Make sure there’s no third-party bluetooth connection. Which is ready to take place between the connected devices.
Basically, when the subwoofer and the soundbar are paired to one another, and a third bluetooth connection appears, there are so many chances that the woofer will switch to that device.
Which will eventually result in Cut Out Connection.
Why Is The Polk Signa S2 Subwoofer Not Working?
The Polk Signa S2 Subwoofer might not be working because of the disrupted connection. It means there could be a problem like faulty wire, worn-out cables, or loose pins.
Also, check the woofer is only connected to the desired device only. And there’s no update in the device system.
The secure and proper connection between two devices is one of the main thing to get next-level sound from yor audio system.
So, an abnormal power supply, inappropriate settings, Wireless Connection problem, Invalid bluetooth pairing due to high distance, and damaged cables of the device will let the Polk Soundbar and the Subwoofer not work.
However, by following the techniques we’ve compiled in this article. You guys can overcome this problem. But make sure you’ve to cross checked all the steps given in the Solution area.